Life Update 2015


Hello Beauties 

It been a long time since I upload my latest beauty blogs. But I here now to do some new life update.

So I've changed my work again because I don't think I can stay any long with crazy ass-like management and I felt like they are bloodsucking person.
Anyway, I have changed my job again and now I am a media person again. I learnt a lot about Management at school. I never though of myself trying to put some advertisings in the media world. But I have to try RIGHT ???
I think I might love this job as I still don't know what to expect.
Also I would like to mention that I am doing blogs (in Myanmar Version) on Facebook with the name of Phyopapa's Beauty Blogs. My URL is www.facebook.com/phyopapablogs
A lot of girls followed me there and it's so much fun because we are on Facebook Yeah.
I was trying to reactive my Youtube Channel and tried to make new and exciting video but I still don't have that much time. I can do vlogs but I can't create any pacific content and videos. But if you are interested in watching other people daily lifestyle make sure to check out www.youtube.com/user/phyopapaaung

Well thank you for reading
This text is all about nothing but me.
I will write you next time. BYE
Xoxo Phyopa ^_^  

Comments

Popular Posts