Hairstyle Tutorials ~ How to create Summer Beachy Waves


Hey dollies, How are you today.
Today blog will be one of my unusual post, because I am going to show you how to create very easy hairstyle tutorial with you.
I create this summer beachy waves to my sister hair, (she is photo model of in blog). Her hair is very straight and I don't want to use a lot of heat on her hair so I only use my curling wand for a short time. I also did a French Braid on her front line hair for sweet & girly version. 
I will show you steps by steps with this photo-tutorial.

Step-1

Apply some Heat Protective Serum or Spray on your hair.
Brush or Comb through your hair separately.




Step-2

Get small amount of hair into the curling iron and heat up for 30 to 50 seconds.
Do the rest of your hair the same.




Step-3

Spray some styling hair spray over the curls.
That is !!!!




This is very easy and affordable to recreate and you all will look very beautiful with this waves. So I hope this pictorial helps you a lot.
Thank you so much for reading.

Also make sure to check out my sister's instagram - @shio.shio123

Make sure to share this
"Sharing is Caring"

Good Luck, xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts