Draping with Wet N Wild ~ Testing New Makeup Trend

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello beauty lovers,
I know I know … I've been missing to post any new beauty products review or so.
I have been sick and so lazy to get my butt out off bed.
But, I am BACK now! And here is my new Wet N Wild Products review.

Let's glow out,
Wet N Wild is one of the cruelty free beauty brands that why I choose to love and share with you guys.
I am going to talk about the new beauty trend that I have been testing out which is called "Draping".

I used the original Wet N Wild Mega Glo in the shade of Catwalk Pink and damn I am so in love with myself.


Check this out 






Until next time
Youtube // phyopapaaung
Facebook // Phyopapablogs
Instagram // phyo_papaaung
Twitter // phyopapaaung
Tumblr // phyopapa

Comments

Popular Posts