Drugstore Products that really last all day

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Well, the climate is getting so much more humid. As I am a super oily skinned person, my makeup came off in like 2 hours after doing my makeup. But these days, I am falling in love with some of my new drugstore products as well as my oldies.
All the products that I am going to mention are my personal favorites and I can assure you if you have warm skin tone and super oily skin like me, you will feel the same …
  

They GLOW so well …


·         Colourpop Super Shock Shadow (Super Model 5J02)

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow , Catrice Highlighter Pens

Well… yes, my first favorite is Colourpop Products and I am so in love with their Liquid lipstick and also as Michelle Phan recommended "the super shock shadow" line is freaking ahhmayzzing …

They stay on forever like 8 hours without fading and smudging. I use this shade not only for shadow (inner corner of my eyes and for the lid) but also it is too good to use as a highlighter to use on the brows bones and cheek bones. I confess that I use it for my face not for my eyelids. You can apply it with your finger tips and put it on your face but make sure to close the container tight unless they will dry out and it is worthless.

·         Catrice Cosmetics Made to Stay Highlighter Pen (010 Eye Like)
·         Catrice Cosmetics Illuminating Highlighter Pen

In the end of 2015, I fell in love with the brand call "Catrice" and this blog also include 2 product lines of Catrice to be honest. OK my first love is "Catrice Made to Stay Highlighter Pen" and it is like a crayon which come out in the color of dark Champaign when you put it on your face. This is the long-lasting creamy highlighter texture brightens and highlights eyes. I use them in the corner of my eyes to open for them and under the brow bones to life them up. Sometimes on the cheek bone too.

The greatest fact about this? This is water proof so what do you say?

As I am a big fan of crayon look alike pen I need to get they new highlighter line which is creamy liquid highlighter pen. This is in the shade like "Silver-pink" shimmer color and it concrete a radiant complexion and a pinky Champaign glow on the cheek bone and last all day. This is not water resistant product but if you put some translucent powder on this it will be sweat proof and so good for summer activities.

The Velvet Match for me !


·         L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation (N7 Nude Ambre) 
·         Catrice Velvet Finished Foundation (020 Natural Velvet)
 
Catrice Velvet Finished Foundation, Loreal True Match Foundation


I am asian but I hate dewy finished makeup look, but I love to glow up. That's why I shared with you my favorites Highlighters obvi ! These 2 Liquid Foundation are my all time favorites and my go to essential for flawless makeup look. Both of them cover up my ance scars very well and they stay on for last least 6 hours on my face with out makeup primer.
So they are a must for my summer makeup routine.

Natural #AF


·         Essence Cosmetics Camouflage Cream Concealer (10 natural beige) 

Essence Cosmetic Camouflage Concealer

Let's me just say "Essence is the cheapest best drugstore brand?" Among their products lines, I fell in love with this two colors concealer. Their texture is so thick but when you apply it you won’t feel cakey or heavy. It is so light weight concealer and also have an ability of sweat proof. I only use them for my under eye circles and brighten a little bit.

Let's be Taylor Red


·         NYX Matte lipstick (MLS07 Alabama)(nyxcosmetics.com)

NYX Matte Lipstick

Since I started wear makeup or lipstick, I never see myself as a red lipstick kind of girl. I am one of nude obsessed girls. But when I received this lipstick as a gift form my local online shopping, I fell in love with the quality of NYX matte lipstick. Well you guys may know all the good reviews of NYX lips products about how they last on your lips, how pigmented they are, how it can make your lip feel and such.
Well, NYX don't disappointed me and this shade in particular, I am in loved.

They stay on my lip quite a while and I need a lot of cleaning water to take them off.

What are your favorite Drugstore Products?
Which products do you think is cool for summer?

Share with me

 xxx
Until next time

Youtube // phyopapaaung
Facebook Page // Phyopapablogs
Instagram // phyo_papaaung
Twitter // phyopapaaung

Comments

Popular Posts