#OOTD Comfy & Casual Friday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I am all about Comfy when its come to my clothing styles.

Sometime I feel girly, sometime I feel edgy but every time I want comfy & casual style for my everyday outfit.

Even when I have to attend particular event if there wasn't a dress code, I would go for a casual girl style.

Well here is my spring day comfy, casual outfit of the day. My sister took these pictures of me in front of our place this Friday, 8:00AM.

>> Here is the details <<


Hat - 2007 Apple Corps LTD: A Beatle Products
Top - H&M
Skinny - HanumanJeans (Thailand)
Shoes - From Local Shop (don't know the brand)
Bag - From Local Shop (don't know the brand)
Lipstick - Foumei (004)




>> Share your OOTD with me <<

Until next time

Youtube // phyopapaaung
Facebook Page // Phyopapablogs
Instagram // phyo_papaaung
Twitter // phyopapaaung

Comments

Popular Posts