Around Town ~ Myanmar Classic Cars Show
| Vintage Motorcycle |
| 1930 Morris |
| 1964 Casillac |
| 1964 Cadillac |
| Don't know that car name but it's cute |
| #ootd |
| #ootd |
| #ootd |
I went to Myanmar
Classic Cars Show last weekend with my homies. And I have pretty much amazing
time looking around old classic cars. I don’t know much about cars but I think
you guys are interested and of you didn't have a chance to go there! My gallery
is for you!
What I wore!
Dresses - Youngideas Collections
Shoes - Nina Shoes Collections
Backpack - Belkin California
Make sure to share this pics if you like.
"Sharing is Caring"
Good Luck
xoxo


For anyone with curly or wavy hair, choosing the right Curl Defining Shampoo is an important step toward keeping curls looking defined and healthy
ReplyDelete