Revlon #Loveison Event in Myanmar

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hola my beauties ….
I am back with my newest drugstore hauls for you guys.
In this video, I talked mostly about Revlon Products and how I think of them.

OK let me share you the story of me receiving a lot of Revlon Products. I went to the event of Revlon Myanmar team held. It was called "20th Years Anniversary of Revlon Myanmar" and It was so much fun.

I got to meet a lot of Burmese Bloggers, normally we can't meet unless there is a special gathering. I am so glad I decided to go there by taking off day from my work just because I have to meet with Revlon Team and the well known Thailand Makeup Artists and Burmese Makeup Artists (most of them are Gays or Transgender ~ #Respect).


Well, here are some footages of me and my fellow blogger at the event -



  











I also got a lot of Revlon Products to try out so I made a Drugstore Haul Video and I also put Product List down below, so you can watch the video and reach to the product link at the same time …





xxx

Until next time

Youtube // phyopapaaung
Facebook Page // Phyopapablogs
Instagram // phyo_papaaung
Twitter // phyopapaaung
Tumblr // phyopapa

Comments

Popular Posts