Essence Cosmetics all about Matte Oil - Free Makeup Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello Beauty Ladies …

Today I brought to you my new fave, "Essence Cosmetics Foundation"
Why ? Yes … First thing first, it is so cheap and all the other reason are down below so make sure to read it if you are so interested to use it in this Spring & Summer.

When I arrived to the showroom of Essence Myanmar, they offer me to get one foundation so I can try and give a honest review about it. So yes, I need to put my hand on "Oil-free" products for the sake of my skin.

Packaging is cool for me. I like that little tube thing that can stand up by itself and the cap is so tide so you won’t waste any products even if you are so "Clumsy"

Texture of the products is good but not so impressive. Its like a normal "liquid foundation" but what I love is its pigmentation on my skin. It can create the foundation shade like it show on the package. I don't know about you but I love the fragrance smell of the foundation cream. I think its soothing.

Product Quality is so worth with its price. Well, maybe even better. I feel like it stay on my face for a long time like 6 hours without applying Makeup Primer or anything. But When its come to the "Quality of Mattifying", not so good. You can use your fingers, sponges, or brushes to apply it perfectly as you wish. The foundation itself can give "light weight, medium to full coverage".

In the end, I love it. I can see this products go along with me wherever I travel this summer.

& of course I have to mention some good but weak points -
1.   I love the fact "Light weight - Medium coverage"
2.  It is Dermatologically tested and any kind of skinned person can use it and so cool for oily skin like me.
3.  It is so light weight so if you are a girl (or a boy) who want some foundation for daily use in summer.

Fact that I hate are - there is no enough skin shades for different colors of skin. It's only 2 shades and ugh … & it is so not long lasting even though it says "Long Lasting 12 hours"

Okay, If anyone of you like to try because of some good points and the price is so cheap. You can go check nearest Drugstores of online "Essence Cosmetics".

Thank you so much for reading…
Have a great summer ahead.




xxx

Until next time

Youtube // phyopapaaung
Facebook Page // Phyopapablogs
Instagram // phyo_papaaung
Twitter // phyopapaaung
Tumblr // phyopapa

Comments

Popular Posts