Dark Navy Love the Nude

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Happy Monday Everyone …..

I have full time job and of course I have to go to work every single weekdays. So most of my OOTD will be my office attires and damn this one is also what I wore to my office last week.

I think this entire outfit is so feminine and comfy enough to wear it all day.

Yes, yes … I am sport shirt kinda girl and all of my OOTD feature H & M shirts mostly.
Don't worry, this time is my Adidas ~ plain free size shirt and my most feminine skirt form Nichii ….
This entire outfit goes with my faves jeans sandals  which I got it from my local shopping mall and I don't even know the brand name but I love it …
Awwn … my hand bag is so good to put my laptop and every essentials I need for the day I love this bag and I carry it everywhere I go.

>> Here are the Details <<


Skirt - Nichii
Sandals - Lily Shoes
Bag - Don't know the brand (made in Thailand)



 
>> Share your OOTD with me <<

Until next time

xxx

Youtube // phyopapaaung
Facebook // Phyopapablogs
Instagram // phyo_papaaung
Twitter // phyopapaaung
Tumblr // phyopapa

Comments

Popular Posts