Cook with Me ~ Vegetable Stir Fry

Hello guys, today I got an ideas to try new receipt for my nutritious system and I am try to become a vegan these day. I gained a lot of weight these day and only eating healthy can make me feel good. As usual, I went through Pinterest.com/phyopapa and I found this recipe and I pinned this so long ago like over a year ago and I though that I should try right now. The dish is very healthy and delicious  to eat with streaming rice. It can reduce fat/calories by using less oil. This may be a side dish or a main dish served over noodles. For Asian people like me will love this so, I wrote some directions to cook that.
    Vegetable Fry

  1. The amount of ingredients are general usage and you can add your own amount.

  2. Ingredients
    1 Tablespoon of peanut/vegetable oil
    1 Tablespoon of water
    1 cup broccoli florets
    1/2 large red bell pepper, sliced
    1 garlic, minced
    1 ginger, minced
    3/4 carrots
    6 mushrooms, sliced
    1/3 cup cashews
    1 cabbage, shredded
    3 Tablespoons chicken powder
    3 Tablespoons soy sauce
    Directions:
    1. In a large hot pan, add oil first to heat it up and add garlic, ginger, bell pepper to stir fry and also add a little water. Cook on medium heat for 1 minute. After that add carrots, mushrooms, cashews and cabbage and stir fry for 2 minutes.
    2. Add chicken powder, soy sauce; and stir fry for 2 minutes.
    3. Serve alone or with family over rice or noodles.

    Enjoy!!!
    Thank you so much for reading.
    SHARE this if you LIKE it.
    "Sharing is Caring"

    Good Luck

Comments

Popular Posts