Coffee ~ But First Coffee

Coffee is actually very healthy and delicious !!!
That is the thing that I would like to say all of you. Plus! It tastes is unique.
I love coffee, you love coffee that is why the quote happened "Best First Coffee". For me personally, I drink coffee too much like three cups a day and I drink all types of coffee but my favorite is original flavor with a little bit of hazelnut extract aka. Hazelnut Coffee.


As I love coffee so much, I would like to talk to you about coffee and some of my friends said that they can't even smell the scent of coffee and I am like "WHAT?! What the heck is wrong with you? It is the most pleasurable scent in the whole world," "Don't you agree?" So I feel like I need to persuade them to try at least one drop of coffee and I also need to know about coffee, right?

Generally, a cup of pure coffee is loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health.
Here are 13 evidence-based health benefits of coffee, that I have been researched and confirmed in actual human studies.
If you ask me, my favorites are No (1 and 9). Yap, Totally me. So make sure to read carefully what a single cup of coffee can make you, create you and ENJOY you delicious cup of COFFEE.

  1. Coffee Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter
  2. Coffee Can Help You Burn Fat
  3. The Caffeine Can Drastically Improve Physical Performance
  4. There Are Essential Nutrients in Coffee
  5. Coffee May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
  6. Coffee May Protect You From Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
  7. Caffeine May Lower The Risk of Parkinson’s
  8. Coffee Appears to Have Protective Effects on The Liver
  9. Coffee Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier
  10. Coffee Drinkers Have a Lower Risk of Some Types of Cancer
  11. Coffee Does Not Cause Heart Disease and May Lower The Risk of Stroke
  12. Coffee May Help You Live Longer
  13. Coffee is The Biggest Source of Antioxidants in The Western Diet


Thank you so much for reading.
If you LIKE this, make sure to share this
"Caring is Sharing"

Love you
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts